Thursday, September 07, 2006

About myself

Hi! my classmates,


It's me, Tewarit Sarachana. A 23-year-old male from Bangkok, Thailand. About my nickname, actually I have two nicknames. My family always call me "Rit" but my Thai friends usually call me "Tel" because in Thai language when you say my name "Tewarit", it sounds like Tel-Wa-Rit so you can call me Rit or Tel, both are O.K. for me.

I graduated from Chulalongkorn University in Allied Health Sciences field majoring in Medical Technology. After I graduated, I have been granted the Strategic Scholarship for Frontier Research Network from the Royal Thai Government to do further education through out Ph.D. degree in the field of Bioinformatics, majoring in Genomics and Proteomics, in GWU.
Therefore, now I am studying in the Columbian College of Arts and Sciences (CCAS) in Genomics and Bioinformatics program to do the master's degree in this field.

Whenever I have leisure time, I always enjoy watching television, reading novels, swimming, and shopping. So anytime if you want someone to do these activities, you can call me and I will go out for you. However, I havn't bought a mobile phone yet but I wll. If I have it, I won't wait to tell you, I promise. Now, if you want to cantact me, please send an e-mail to my inboxes. You can send it to tewazz@gwu.edu or letmetel@hotmail.com. I'm eager to read your e-mail. I'm really happy to be your classmate.


Thank you for reading my blog!

Rit (or Tel if you prefer this one!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home